Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Unable to go into my accounts that I had forwarded previously.:cuttean…

Customer Question
Unable to go into my...
Unable to go into my accounts that I had forwarded previously.:cutteanta1928 and or PWbeltra28
Help
Thanks
Jim C
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/2/2015
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are these your AOL accounts?
May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
These are my Skype Accounts
Okay, let's get started with the remote session now, so that I can check the issue directly here. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0073aa16-5d5a-447e-b2f0-d4876690c2f4
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
Hi, if you are having any issues with downloading/running the remote file - no issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
Hi, please do not open up duplicate questions for your issue, but reply back to me on this page itself. Were you able to download and run the remote file, as requested?
Keep me posted.