Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD MY DVD BURNER INSTALLER EZ-DUB

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/2/2015
Software technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 3 years ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
What drive model number is *****?
i,m looking for the installation disk software mind broke in my dvd
What model number
model no=SOHW-1673SU
Try the one that says special software for ezdub
About 5 down on this page
http://www.liteonit.eu/APPS/download_utilities.html
IT SAYS DVD/CD REWRITEABLE DRIVE
S/N=001535412312
It says to download nero 7 application first
i do not have nero 7 application
it say to add nero 7 application first and i do not have a nero 7 application
The Nero download is further down on the same page
i have downloaded nero 7 but it will not open ez-dub
what exactly are you trying to do?
the ez dub isnt really software it is a button on the dvd burner that you push and it then automatically copies one dvd to another.
it is meant to avoid having to use burner software just to copy a dvd
you would also have to install the nero and then run the ezdub again after the nero is installed
can you give me a little better idea of what you are trying to do with the dvd drive and what is happening instead of what you want please.
i need the installation disk download for lite-on it corp S/N=001535412312 MODEL =SOHW-1673SUO5C SO IT WILL RECOGNIZED MY BURNER IT HAS EZ-DUB ON TOP OF BURNER
that drive does not actually have a driver it uses the standard windows drivers for anything above windows 98.
what is the message that you are getting when you plug it in ?
if you really want the install disk you would need to contact liteon
you can use this page to get an email response
http://www.liteonit.eu/en/troubleshooting.html