Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to add another theme to our roku selection but…

Customer Question
I am trying to add...
I am trying to add another theme to our roku selection but it requires a pin number which i dont recall ever having given. Can you help with this problem? ian duncan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/2/2015
Software technician: Freddy M., Computer Support replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This is a parental control, for now try 0000 but if that does not work the only way to change it is to factory reset the Roku. This page explains how to do that:
http://support.roku.com/entries/54134274-I-forgot-my-Parental-controls-PIN-can-I-recover-it-
This explains more what the pin is:
http://support.roku.com/entries/221127-What-is-the-Roku-Channel-Store-PIN-code-
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Roku.
.