Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

What does "an unknown switch is specified in the command line:

Customer Question
-psn_0_221238" mean?...
what does "an unknown switch is specified in the command line: -psn_0_221238" mean?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
also, what does "there was an unanticipated problem with the license for this product Specific symptom number 4 mean?
I can't get SPSS to work and I have a paper due in 2 hours! Please help
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't know what you are asking for
6/1/2015
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. How did you get this error? Are you writing a computer program and compiling it when you get this error?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
I am trying to open a dataset in SPSS- can we continue this conversation by phone?
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the issue. I do not provide phone support but if you want, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly see your screen. Can we do that? Are you using Windows or Mac?
Mac and yes
Oh, ok. Since you are using Mac, we will use team viewer.
Please do these steps:
Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac.aspx
In that page, please locate and download the tool listed under Additional Downloads labeled "For the instant customer: TeamViewer QuickSupport"
After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.
Best regards,
Jess
ID 505 984 430 password *****
Ok, please give me a moment to connect to your Mac.
What are you doing?
Please give me a moment. I am verifying the error code.
You accidentally closed the team viewer window. Please open Team Viewer again, then give me the new password ***** that I can reconnect.
How is it going? I am still waiting for new team viewer password ***** that I can reconnect to your Mac and fix the SPSS license error.
Keep me posted.
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist