Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The adobe want let me get into my watching hulu stores something…

Customer Question
the adobe want let...
the adobe want let me get into my watching hulu stores something about the up grade
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which operating system and web browser are you running?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
yoiur system tome off line get it fix now or i want my money back now adobe too my stuff off line you did a up date
We are JustAnswer which is an independent IT support company not associated with Adobe. Adobe is a program on your computer, and it can be updated but we need to know which operating system are you running.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have sent you the request for remote service. Please accept it so we can connect and fix the issue. Thanks