Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My 4480 scans but will not print It was ok till run out of paper. I have unplugged the us…

Customer Question
my 4480 scans but will...
my 4480 scans but will not print
It was ok till run out of paper. I have unplugged the usb & power to restart,download driver
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
5/28/2015
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question.
When you try to print, what exactly is the error message that you got?
Keep me posted.
Jess
there are no error messages.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for writing back with that information. I am sorry for the persisting issues.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch ?
Please let me know so that I can send you the formal offer.
Regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist