Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

OK, guys, trying to run the setup.exe new photoshop

Customer Question
OK, guys, trying to run...
OK, guys, trying to run the setup.exe for my new photoshop 13. It's asking me for a serial number, but it won't take the number that's on the back of the plastic product redemption card. What's up????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
5/27/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Actually the serial number and redemption code are two different things. By using the redemption code you need to retrieve an adobe product serial number. Please do the following.
1. Go to www.adobe.com/go/getserial
2. Enter your redemption code
3. Write down the displayed serial number
4. Enter that serial number when prompted during your product's installation.
Regards
Jins