Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My mouse cursor is not working on my window 8 pic. The cursor…

Customer Question
My mouse cursor is not...
My mouse cursor is not working on my window 8 pic. The cursor is on the screen but does not move. I know nothing about pic.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2015
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Please hold down the POWER BUTTON until the computer powers off. After the power off, please wait 1 minute then press the power button again for 5 seconds until it powers back on.
Hi Josh I turn off my computer and restarted it and waited till it was updated. Now there is no cursor at all.
Hi Josh, I changed the batteries in the mouse and now the mouse is working Thanks for your help
I am glad to hear it is fixed!
Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit to mark the question as closed.