Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We have a web service that serves pages (an API will be in…

Customer Question
We have a web service...
We have a web service that serves pages (an API will be in development), built in Golang, running within a Docker container. Currently the application is deployed through Elastic Beanstalk on AWS with an attached RDS instance running PostgreSQL. We need help with setting up the proper AWS infrastructure for deploying a web service in parallel with an API running in Docker on AWS.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
5/23/2015
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
I read through what your needs are and it sounds like you are looking for someone that can do something on an hourly basis beyond the scope of what could be provided in a question and answer. That is something I could offer through our additional services. What I would do is send you an additional services offer for the first four hours or so if you think that would be a minimum amount of time and that will get us started on the project. So if you decide you want that depth of support, please accept the offer and then let me know.
Of course, I'll need a great deal more information if and when that becomes appropriate.
I think that sounds extremely pricey for what is needed. I'm willing to work with this a bit here, can you do better?
I will review it again and update the offer.
Michael,Would you mind doing a 5 minute call with my CTO to see if he feels comfortable with the service? What I don't want to do is spend $500-$1000 and be back at square one. Let me know when/if and a number you can be reached.Brett
Brett, I'm a little pressed for time. I'm going to open this to other Experts. Someone should get back to you shortly.
Sure thing.
You will receive an email when somebody takes the question and replies.