Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My account is not active as the photo's I used

Customer Question
for proof of identity were...
My account is not active as the photo's I used for proof of identity were too old. I haven't made a CENT since last Saturday. My Sponsor is away and I have been reading pages all day but not geting anywhere. I took new photo's of recent utility bills and pasted them in via Browse. When I clicked View the old photo's were shown. How do I verify my account?? Please help me. Des Hackney. xxxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
5/14/2015
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You didn't mention which site you are having a problem with, but I think I understand what you are describing. If not, just respond to me with more detail including the site that you're having a problem with and I'll be happy to provide you additional assistance. It sounds like you are uploading to a site using the browse dialog. What I would suggest doing is make certain that you have your new identity documents saved in a place all by themselves like on your desktop. Otherwise it's very easy to get them confused with other documents. When you get to a browse dialog uploading them, you must then browse to them where they are and select them from your computer. You mentioned pasting so I just want to be clear that there should not be any pasting – you should just be browsing to the file and then selecting it. Once you do don't do anything else until you submit it. Depending on the site, it's also possible that the new photos will not show up right away. Especially if they are photos that will be public – in this case they usually have to be approved before they are put up in place of the old photos. It could also be a separate process if you have public photos. Again, since I don't know what site this is that you're having a problem with that's about as specific as I can be right now, but if you can provide me with the site name I can provide you with more detailed info.
sorry, I thought you were already doing the program. I needed to know straight away, before I went to bed so it would get fixed and I would make up the money you was going to charge. Now it is 8 hrs later and I have a hundred other people who will tell me what to do FOR FREE, to fix the problem. I have lost another USD$100-00 overnight. Please cancel my order. I will seek help from my friends who are online right now. Had I known you wasn't with the program I wouldn't have bothered you. I'm not paying for something that is too late to use. Cheers.
You're welcome.
Our terms of service are clearly stated when you sign up on the site.
If you have any billing questions, please contact JustAnswer directly. I do not have access to your billing information. Be extremely careful with people that will offer to tell you what to do for "free". It usually ends up costing many times more. If you decide you want honest help from an expert in the field, please feel free to come back and let me know.
Yes I will. I had already done everything that you advised. The pasting was when I pasted the new ID photo's into a folder on my desk top. The photo's are not public as they are of my Driving license, my c. card and 2 utility bills. Cheers.
As I said, if you'd like to tell me what the site is I'll be happy to help with more specific information.
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert