Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

This is Michelle Rim, I am a seller, have a Etsy store in

Customer Question

Hi This is Michelle Rim, I am a seller, have a Etsy store in account. I had difficult time to put the pictures in the store. So, I got help from my friend, We did together use her computer and succeed it this morning. But I felt uncomfortable because my social's 4 digit number and first two social number etc is in her computer. I was going change the pass word and went etsy account in my computer but there are no pictures or no settings. I am so frustrated, I am afraid of my personal informations and I don't know why my computer doesn't show my item's picture. Please help me.
Michelle Rim
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is been two hours already. How long do I need to wait?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues with your Etsy store. Is your friend's computer a Mac too? Or a Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess