Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

In wordpress the dropdown list is not visible until you hove

Customer Question

In wordpress the dropdown list is not visible until you hove on the box. How do I have the list appear by clicking the Tab?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
You can change the menu from hover to click activation.
See:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11228165/change-dropdown-menu-from-hover-to-onclick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call me(###) ###-#### ***** have no idea where to go to change the code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Software Development. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Let me see if another expert can assist with this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm still waiting for help
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can you please give more details of the problem ? Is this a hosted web site ? If so please give the URL of that site.
Regards
Jins