Software

I have been unable to download your Adobe Reader on my HP laptop.

Customer Question
I have 360GB available and...
I have 360GB available and Windows 8.1? It is important that I do for my business.... Read full answer
I have been unable to download your Adobe Reader on my HP laptop. I have 360GB available and Windows 8.1? It is important that I do for my business.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Software
3/14/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Please go to
http://tinyurl.com/cs4fa4q
and download the full installer of Adobe Reader. Extract the downloaded file and install Adobe Reader.
Regards
Jins
Thank you Jins.M.N. I was able to download the reader. How do I now get into this Adobe Cloud I just signed up for?
Okay, I think you are saying about signing to the Creative Cloud app for desktop. If so please check the following page :
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
Regards
Jins
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am having problems with Adobe reader. I have PDF documents
I am having problems with Adobe reader. I have PDF documents in my business folders and when I try to open them a large screen pops up blocks me from accessing my information. The screen says to sign … read more
Ken
Ken
President,
CET Electronic Technician
I just downloaded adobe reader and now I am unable to print
I just downloaded adobe reader and now I am unable to print pdf … read more
Software Support Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
I have a multiple page PDF document that was sent to me
I have a multiple page PDF document that was sent to me upside down. When I rotate it and save it the document goes back upside down. How can I rotate and save right side up ?… read more
Software Support Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
Stop searching for answers—
My Adobe Reader software seems to be compromised. I get a
My Adobe Reader software seems to be compromised. I get a message that I don't have a needed "plug-in". Also, I get messages to "update" the software. I tried to "uninstall" Adobe reader, but it just … read more
System/Network administrator,
I have had Adobe subscription for about a year and all of a
Good afternoon! I have had Adobe subscription for about a year and all of a sudden in the last 30 or so days, I am unable to fill and send a pdf document. After I creat the link, it won't open the nex… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Need help to download new upgrade adobe, HP, no, no
need help to download new upgrade adobe JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: HP JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to … read more
Computer Technican,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I can't send talking e/cards on American Note says something
I can't send talking e/cards on American Greetings. Note says something about needing Adobe Reader. Any help? … read more
Support Technician,
I downloaded Adobe/Acrobat and could not print my bank
Hi I downloaded Adobe/Acrobat and could not print my bank statement as they are on Adobe Reader. The statement was saved in Acrobat PDF, but apparently, I need Adobe Reader. … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I went to Window 10 but did not like it so I have gone back
I went to Window 10 but did not like it so I have gone back to Windows 7, but since I have gone back all my documents that were in PDF files have changed to Adobe Acrobat, also I cant save anything as… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
I have been unable to upload completed PDF forms to my
I have been unable to upload completed PDF forms to my computer. I uninstalled the Adobe programs from my computer in an attempt to reload them. However, now I am unable to load Adobe free products. A… read more
Software Support Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My Adobe Lightroom 5.7 will not operate on my Windows 8.1 machine.
My Adobe Lightroom 5.7 will not operate on my Windows 8.1 machine. It does not recognize SD or CF cards at all.… read more
IT Manager,
I'm getting the following message when attempting to view a
I'm getting the following message when attempting to view a PDF document using my MAC. "Before viewing PDF Documents in this browser you must launch Adobe Reader and accept the End User License Agreem… read more
Chris R.
Chris R.
Stop searching for answers—
I deleted my Adobe Reader accidentally from my PC running Windows
I deleted my Adobe Reader accidentally from my PC running Windows 8.1 and don't know how to recover it… read more
IT Manager,
I am using Adobe Reader XI Version 11.0.06 . Recently when
I am using Adobe Reader XI Version 11.0.06 . Recently when I attempt to print Adobe docs from the internet or from my hard drive it takes anywhere from 45 seconds to 1-1/2 minutes for the print window… read more
Byron
Byron
Computer Support Specialist,
I have Windows 8. My e-mail provider is Yahoo. I cannot open
I have Windows 8. My e-mail provider is Yahoo. I cannot open pdf files which come attached to my e-mails in Yahoo.… read more
Retired,
I have been using Adobe Reader as a tool to print out tax returns
I have been using Adobe Reader as a tool to print out tax returns from Turbo Tax. This is now freezing and will not allow me to print the tax returns. The Turbo Tax uses Save as PDF using Adobe Reader… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
Yes , I always seem to have a software problem. Several weeks
Yes , I always seem to have a software problem. Several weeks ago, good old Adobe interupted me, letting me know that they had Adobe Reader 11.0. Like always, I clicked, "Yes, lets load it up." Well, … read more
David L
David L
I am frequently receiving a message that I need to update my
I am frequently receiving a message that I need to update my adobe software. but I am unable to do so. Is their a specific version I need to update to with my computer?… read more
Computer Scientist,