Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Im locked out of facebook how do I get back in?

Customer Question
I'm locked out of facebook...
I'm locked out of facebook how do I get back in?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Software
3/28/2012
Software technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 5 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you solve your problem.

In that case, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:

Full Name
Date of birth
Male or female
Contact email
List of any of your email addresses associated with your account
Network(s) you are in

You can type "LOCKED OUT" as a subject line. The, describe your problem.

Within few days, someone from Facebook will contact you regarding your Facebook account.

I have not heard from facebook at all, they make it very difficult to get a hold of them!.

I'm a good and dependable person all I want is my facebook account back please. I got what I thought was a summary from facebook filled out some of it and promply sent it right back because they needed it back in 24hours! Well come to find out it was a hacher using the facebook name, I have NEVER been hacked before so it was an innocent mistake. So they will allow hackers and sex ofenders and others do anything they want but innocent people like me get disabled whys that?

Hi again!

Yes, it is very disturbing what it is happening. I totally understand you.

Could you tell me what information you have received from Facebook representative? Are there any steps you need to do to regain access to your account?
Could you confirm that Facebook representative contacted you or not? I may have misunderstood because you stated that you had needed to send some information to Facebook in 24 hours.

Remember that I am not a Facebook representative. I do not have a control over your account. I only wish to help.

Respond when you can.
IT Miro, Computer Scientist