Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

what is the security code for nokia c3-01. model= c3-01.5

Customer Question

what is the security code for nokia c3-01.
model= c3-01.5
type=RM-776
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. The default security code is 12345

If you are trying to reset your nokia C3-01 Check this page also.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The information given didnt help, i have set a security code but have unfortanely forgotten the security code, so how do i resest the security code to be able to unlock the phone. i would like to reset my security lock i used so i can have access to the phone because i have forgotten the security lock code i used. thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Okay, if so you need to approch a mobile service shop. They can restore your phone. If you have technically capable enough; you can do it yourself. Please check this article.

Regards
Jins

Please ACCEPT My Solution If It Helped ..

POSITIVE Feedback And A BONUS Are Always Appreciated ..

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK