Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

installed anti-porn from tueagles and now cant uninstall it.

Customer Question
installed anti-porn from tueagles and...
installed anti-porn from tueagles and now can't uninstall it. HELP!!!!
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Software
11/19/2011
Software technician: Jeremy, Computer Repairer replied 6 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Computer Repairer

BestComputerExpert :

Hi my name is Jeremy I would like to help you remove Tueagles

BestComputerExpert :

First download Revo Uninstaller from http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/download-review/1956765/revo-uninstaller-191

BestComputerExpert :

Click the red "download now button"

BestComputerExpert :

Install this software.

BestComputerExpert :

Once you open Revo Uninstaller click on the "Hunter Mode" Button

BestComputerExpert :

Double click the Tueagles icon and have that program open

BestComputerExpert :

See the Target Cross hair from the revo uninstaller, click and drag that over the Tueagles program, it will have an uninstall option

BestComputerExpert :

How are you doing

BestComputerExpert :

I actually had another customer not too long ago with the same problem trying to remove Tueagles

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

i already did that before i contacted you and it installed it but then when i restarted the compute it came back i tried this several times now what?

BestComputerExpert :

You used revo uninstaller?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

are u thinking?

BestComputerExpert :

Okay also do this

BestComputerExpert :

go to start, run, type msconfig

BestComputerExpert :

click startup

BestComputerExpert :

do you see something that says eagleeye?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

no eagleeye

BestComputerExpert :

Try the Revo Once more but follow this exactaly

BestComputerExpert :

1.open the revo uninstaller 2.go to hunter mode 3.go and open tu-eagles anti porn(in the bottom where it says antiporn is activated) 4.click and hold hunter mode and drag it to the log in password and then let go and it should say uninstall 5.then click a window should pop up and should say on programs exact name EglSvr.exe then click safe then next (6.then it willhave a square window in the bottom showing the program then click next 7.then it will make a restore point and all that then it will show you a tree of everything that has a file put select all then delete then next then its will load the files you want to delete then select all then delete then let it delete it then restart the computer to delete the rest of the files

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

this is not working bc it says that nfchs.exe has been changed or moved so it will no longer work properly. however, anti-porn still shows up and is restricting me

BestComputerExpert :

Do you know what version of Tueagles this is

BestComputerExpert :

Try this run the Hunter mode and attempt the uninstall again, do not reboot yet

BestComputerExpert :

Go to start, Run and type in %PROGRAMFILES%\tuEagles\ push enter

BestComputerExpert :

hold CTRL and press A

BestComputerExpert :

press the delete key on the keyboard

BestComputerExpert :

also go back to start, run and type in Msconfig and push enter

BestComputerExpert :

under the startup tab press disable all, next click the services tab and hit "Hide all microsoft services" and press disable all

BestComputerExpert :

press apply and reboot the pc

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

not working

BestComputerExpert :

Let me take a look at something

BestComputerExpert :

Have you tried to remove it with Revo in safemode?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

yes but i could try again

BestComputerExpert :

If that does not work have you tried to email tueagles support for a new password?

BestComputerExpert :

I believe they can re-issue you an uninstall password if you contact the,

BestComputerExpert :

them

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

yes i did and the password they sent didnt work

BestComputerExpert :

What was the password they sent you? was it a randomly generated one?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

i didnt keep it im trying to uninstall in safe mode step 1 is to create a restore point and it says failed but then it went to step 2 im rebooting now

BestComputerExpert :

I can open this question up to see if another expert has an idea do you want me to do that?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

let me sees how it reboots first

BestComputerExpert :

any luck?

JACUSTOMER-rt7ok0n4- :

it worked in safe start but not when restarted in normal mode so yes open it up to other suggestions

BestComputerExpert :

Sure no problem

Software technician: elby79, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
elby79
elby79, Computer Support Specialist
There is a great tool called ccleaner that can be used to optimize PC performance and also has an uninstall tool. You can download it here http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner then go to tools uninstall and select the program. It should wipe it out for good.

did you read what we've already tried earlier today

Yep and it wasn't ccleaner.
elby79
elby79
elby79, Computer Support Specialist