Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my award letter from Social Security. I am…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my award letter from Social Security

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

I am 55 years of age

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

I think that's it Thank You

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
6/1/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain a copy from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb