Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need to change banks for reception of monthly Social

Customer Question
Need to change banks...

Need to change banks for reception of monthly Social Security checks.

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

90 - I am still part ttime working

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

Change monthly checks from Bank of America, Loma Linda, CA to Pacific Premier Bank. 1596 East Highland Avenue, San Bernardino 92404

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/30/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to change your direct deposit information for Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Ask your bank to assist you.

Social Security recommends that you do NOT close your “old” account until you receive at least one payment into your “new” account.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb