Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I NEED A STATEMENT OR LETTER THAT SHOWS THAT SOCIAL

Customer Question
I NEED A STATEMENT...

I NEED A STATEMENT OR LETTER THAT SHOWS THAT I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY . WHERE DO I ONE. MICHAEL ***

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

67 AND 66 WAS MY RETIREMENT AGE

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/29/2018
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 2 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will provide my response to you in the following thread. After I am done, I will let customer service know to delete your social security number from this thread. This is a very public thread and anyone who comes across this thread in the future would have access to your social security number. That is, if it was not deleted. Once I let customer service know that it is posted, they will delete it.

----------------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

What you are looking for is a benefits verification letter. You can get that by creating an online account with social security. You can create the account by going to the following link.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the blue button that reads "sign in or create an account"

Follow the instructions from there to request the benefits verification letter.

-----------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

I sent customer service a request to delete your social security number from the thread. They should have that taken care of soon.

PLEASE CALL ********** SO WE CAN TALK I NEED THE PAPER ASAP MICHAEL BERGEN *******