Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is it possible to get a copy of my Social Security income…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to get a copy of my Social Security income from 2017?

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

I am 73 years old, but have not retired.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

No, I only need the copy to send to a pharmaceutical company to receive help with one of my prescriptions.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/29/2018
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 2 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you out.

You can get it on the My Social Security portal. Just setup an account, login and go to Replacement Documents and the document will be there.

You can access the portal here: www.ssa.gov/myaccount‎

If you cannot get on, the only other way to get it would be by calling Social Security at(###) ###-####or visiting your local office.

Let me know if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!