Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I find out if I am able to sign up for money that I…

Customer Question
How do I find out...
How do I find out if I am able to sign up
for money that I may be eligible to receive regarding errors on Social Security that have been recently been
discovered.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/29/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The best way to find out about any money that is due you/errors made on Social Security would be to contact Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Once you provide your identifying information to the Social Security representative, he/she will be able to tell you if you are due any additional money and/or if any errors were made.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb