Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have been on ssdisability for 17 years I just turned 65 I…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on ssdisability for 17 years I just turned 65 I received a notice the states I will receive my usual amount on june 1st

Accountant's Assistant: What is your current age and retirement age?

Then from then on I will receive my check on the third of each month my question is will I receive two checks in june or not receive my monthly check until the third wed on july

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/27/2018
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 2 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What is your usual deposit schedule? Third Wednesday of each month?

I get a check on the 3rd of the month now they want to change it to the 3rd wed
no don't call me

You can ignore the phone call request, the website generates it automatically. Give me a second.

my question I will get my check on june 3rd
then I won't receive any money till the 3rd wed of july
i am not satisfied please do not charge my account

In addition to your SSDI are you also getting SSI (supplemental security income)?