Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How to transfer benefits to another bank. I need to transfer…

Customer Question
How to transfer benefits...

How to transfer benefits to another bank.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to transfer payments from SS which are now sent to Provident bank in Riverside Ca. to Altura Bank in riverside

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Just that Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. We do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can receive information or make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.