Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I'm purchasing a new car, and I cannot locate my statement…

Customer Question
I'm purchasing a new...

I'm purchasing a new car, and I cannot locate my statement of benefits. Would you be able to supply a recent copy? Thank you.

Accountant's Assistant: What is your current age and retirement age?

I am currently 68 yo, and I retired in 2012. My SS number: ###-##-#### Barbara A. Burris

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

Thanks. That should do it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/25/2018
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 2 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you. Just so you are aware, Just Answer is not affiliated with Social Security but can still help you out.

So, there is one way to get it online.1. You can get it from your My Social Security account at https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/. Just sign up and go to Get Replacement Documents.If you want it mailed or sent to you, you can call Social Security at(###) ###-#### Your other option is to go to your local Social Security office.Let me know if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

Hey! I just wanted to check in and see if you needed anything else. If not, please leave a rating so I can get credit for helping you out. Thanks!