Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of how much i get from social security a

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of how much i get from social security a month

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

65 now

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

No i no its 708 a month i just need copy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/25/2018
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 2 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. You will need to request a copy of the benefits verification letter. I will provide you with instructions on how to do that in the following thread.

-------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

Ok

Link to sample benefits verification letter:

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10552.pdf

----------------------------

To obtain a copy of the letter, you will need to create an online account with social security. You can do this at the following link.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

After creating the online account, follow the instructions to request the benefits verification letter.

-------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.