Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

We need a second estimate if the 33year record of wages from…

Customer Question
We need a second...

We need a second estimate if the 33year record of wages from social security is correct at 70 years of age.

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

70 years old on May 12, 2018 and I have only received benefits since age 66 on my husbands social security.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

I have a figure that in June 2018 will be my monthly benefit and I hope this correct.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/25/2018
Social Security Expert: Andy4712, Tax Attorney replied 2 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Tax Attorney

You would need to look at the wages to see if they are correct. You should probably compare it to your old tax returns.