Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need social security award letter/certfication. 80 years…

Customer Question
Need social security award...

Need social security award letter/certfication

Accountant's Assistant: What's your current age and retirement age?

80 years old; retirement age was 62years old

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Retirement Accountant to know before I connect you?

I need a copy of latest award letter to prove my social security award.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
5/1/2018
Social Security Expert: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 2 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

First: This is not the Social Security Administration website. This is a private website called "Just Answer." You have agreed to pay a subscription fee to have an expert review and respond to your question. If this is not what you wanted to do, you can request a refund of your fee from the site administrator where you signed up and asked your question.

If you wish to receive the information needed to obtain your benefits verification letter just let me know and I'll post it here. Thanks!