Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a benefit amount for 2017 for my taxes? I need a copy…

Customer Question
I need a benefit...

I need a benefit amount for 2017 for my taxes?

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a copy for 2017?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 3 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will provide you the information that you need in the next thread.

You can request a copy of the SSA-1099 online by creating an account with social security. To create the account, go to the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the blue Sign In or Create An Account Button. Follow the instructions to request a copy of the SSA-1099 for TY 2017.

----------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.