Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need copy of 2018 award letter. I misplaced copy of 2018…

Customer Question
I need copy of...

I need copy of 2018 award letter

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I misplaced copy of 2018 award statement That was send out at beginning of year for proof of my medicaes premium and how it has increased.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Only that my company , John Deere reimburses for Medicare premium and I have prove that they haven't met in tire increase in premium.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
4/2/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain a copy of your award letter from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to you account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb