Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Does social security send out year end statement if they do…

Customer Question
Does social security send...

Does social security send out year end statement if they do how can I get a replacement?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Iam trying to do my taxes and can’t find any statement from social security Administration

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
4/2/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

To get a copy of your 1099-SSA you can

1. call 1-***-***-**** or
  2. visit your local office or
  3. go to https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html and order the form online.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.