dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am trying to increase both my husband and myself Social

Customer Question

I am trying to increase both my husband and myself Social Security benefits by a minial of 25 percent. How do I do this? Thank you for any help. Dolores ***** *****ston
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail .com
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can not say
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.