Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I lost my wallet and my social security card. I need a

Customer Question
I lost my wallet...

I lost my wallet and my social security card. I need a replacement

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Ok what do you need to know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/28/2018
Social Security Expert: dylatess, ATTORNEY replied 3 months ago
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY

You have two options. Go to the nearest SS office and apply for a replacement card or call the SSA at 1-***-***-****. I recommend the first option as that is the fastest. I do not recommend doing this on line as that will not be any faster than calling. You will need government issued photo ID and a copy of your birth certificate.