Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I record a change of address for a beneficiary with…

Customer Question
How do I record...

How do I record a change of address for a beneficiary with the SSA???????????

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The recipient is Dorothy P. Waldrop (You have her listed as Dorothy M Waldrop on previous mailings??} SSN###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

She has moved from*****Apartment 317,Grapevine TX. 76051 to*****Apartment 2307, Fort Worth;, TX. 76177

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/27/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. We do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.