Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My mother just died and I have to close her account, but she…

Customer Question
My mother just died...

My mother just died and I have to close her account, but she still has medicare bills from the hospital and doctors. She has an automatic payment plan each month from Bank of America and I already got a notice in the mail saying SSI took out March 2018 payment and than debited it back to there Acct. What should I do for April 2018, because I know all the medical bills aren't billed to her yet?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/28/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,