TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
14155347

What date will the checks come to the bank this month the

Customer Question

What date will the checks come to the bank this month the birthday of my husband whose BD is 6/28/1935
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am his wife and his POA.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: We are going out of town to visit family in chicago, I am also reited, but under CIVIL SERVICE
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We are missing his papers to file his income tax. We used to live in west Chester, ohio
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please call me on my home phome. The number is(###) ###-####thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there an annual calendar for the year so that I May know the dates of his pay,especially during holidays such as this one, we have no familly here and we traveled during Thanksgiving and I had to contact his bank. As a civil service retiree we always are paid on one before the first of the month and on FRIDAY OR Saturday for weekends. He. Was also a teacher part time as well as as a professional jazz musician.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 7 months ago.

The SSA does have a calendar. The payments are the 4th Wed of each month. For March that is the 28th.

Here is a link to the calendar

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031-2018.pdf