Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need replacement papers for 2017 social security benefit…

I need replacement papers...

I need replacement papers for 2017 social security benefit statement that I can print. He lost his benefit statement paper we received from soc sec

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Just need printable copy of form ssa= 1099 for my husband for our taxes

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No, need the replacement paperwork

3/26/2018
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

An SSA-1099 is a tax form the SSA mails each year in January to people who receive Social Security benefits.

It shows the total amount of benefits you received from Social Security in the previous year so you know how much Social Security income to report to IRS on your tax return.

If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099, there are some options :

Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online.

Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

https://www.ssa.gov/signin

• Calling us at 1-800_772_1213 (TTY 1-800_325_0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.;

You may ask that form to be mailed to your address. That might take a week or so before you will have the form.

Contacting your local Social Security office.

The form will be printed immediately - but you may need to wait some time before a representative will serve you.

Let me know your zip code - and I will find a local SSA office serving your area.

lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
46501
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
This form is fot my husband. Robert j nellans, as he lost his 1099 social security benefit stat

Address:602 SOUTH MICHIGAN ST
Ground floor
SOUTH BEND, IN 46601

.

LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF MICHIGAN AND SOUTH STREET.

ACROSS FROM THE TRANSPO BUS LOT AND JUST NORTH OF THE VIADUCT ON MICHIGAN STREET. THE OFFICE IS 1 1/2 BLOCKS SOUTH OF THE MAIN SOUTH BEND POST OFFICE.

THE OFFICE IS ON A TWO WAY STREET AT THE CORNER OF MICHIGAN AND SOUTH STREET.

.

Phone:1-877_274_5415 TTY:1-574_251_3465

Hours:

Monday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tuesday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Wednesday9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Thursday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Friday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SaturdayClosed

SundayClosed

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ement this isn't helping me get a printable replacement
statement on the computer

To have a printable copy - you will need to sign into your SSA account

That will be your personal information - and only you personally may have access to that account.

https://www.ssa.gov/signin

lev-tax
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor