Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have recently changed banks. Do you have forms for me to…

Customer Question
I have recently changed...

I have recently changed banks. Do you have forms for me to fill out so I can give you the information you need to make the switch?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you need to know?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/26/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. We do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.