Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Should a person try to pay in the max do you actually get a…

Customer Question
Should a person...

Should a person try to pay in the max do you actually get a good return on your money.Im 58

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Using average life spands ' should I be trying to pay in a lot at my age.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I have plenty credits for medicare Being a Farmer with a lot write offs I have not payed a lot in,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 2 days by:
3/29/2018
Social Security Expert: Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant replied 3 months ago
Cole Parker
Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant

Hello! Please allow me to help you answer your question regarding retirement. To clarify, are you talking about trying to pay into Social Security?