Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Ineedthetelformain. I need the telephone number main office.

Customer Question
Ineedthetelformain Accountant's Assistant: The...

Ineedthetelformain

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need the telephone number main office

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Need the main telephone number of the social

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The main number for Social Security is 1-***-***-****. You can call between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Expect long hold times.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb