Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I NEED a copy of benefits for 2018 1099. I need a

Customer Question
I NEED a copy...

I NEED a copy of benefits for 2018 1099

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a replacement copy of ssa-1099 for 2018

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/24/2018
Social Security Expert: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA. This is an information and education site.

There is a simple way to get your social security statements, both current and past.

You can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

OR

You can sign up for direct access to your Social Security Account. This progarm gives you direct access to your account, work history, statements, and SSA 1099 information.

Here is the link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald