Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

This it live at 90-25176 st and trying to get a social card.

Customer Question
Ok this it live...

Ok this it live at 90-25176 st and trying to get a social card

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The pc keep saying

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

My soca card was stolen

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/24/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

You can submit the form at the following link to replace your SS card:

REPLACE SS CARD

Simply follow the instructions and send it in with copies of the required supporting documents. SSA will process it and you should receive a new card within 8 - 12 weeks.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.