Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My mother of 94 yrs of age has misplaced her 1099 tax form…

Customer Question
My mother of 94...

My mother of 94 yrs of age has misplaced her 1099 tax form from social security. My two sisters & myself are her POA's.We placed her in a assisted living facility in August of 2017.Her memory is poor & she is not sure if she received this or not. Anyway it has not surfaced & I am taking care of getting her taxes completed. I need a replacement copy to show her SS dispersal for 2017. Can you help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

To get a copy of your 1099-SSA you can

1. call 1-***-***-**** or
  2. visit your local office or
  3. go to https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html and order the form online.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.