Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

One of my credit cards was hacked in strange places and in…

One of my credit...

One of my credit cards was hacked in strange places and in conversation with local police was suggested I obtain a new card.... should I as I've had my current one now since I was a teen and only # I know my heart. Some of the charges on the card hacked were made overseas and this morning rec'd call from Florida when a detective called that he had the person who used said card there and did I want to hold him/her in jail. Where do we go from here as that wasn't a pleasant way to be awaken. If you wish to call use(###) ###-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Yeh, could we go back to CASH ONLY?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

Call the credit card company immediately to report what has happened. If you do not inform the credit card company you may have to pay the amount placed on the credit card.

Please let me know your follow up questions.

When you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®