Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get a dupliate of ny 1099. I need to get a

I need to get...

I need to get a dupliate of ny 1099

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to get a duplicate of my 1099 for this year

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No just a copy since I cannot find the one that was sent to me.

3/21/2018
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

If you need a replacement form SSA-1099 , SSA has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly by:
Using your online my Social Security account.
If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/
Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab; OR
Calling 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
Contacting your local Social Security office.

What else do you need me to tell you? You can post that below.

TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer