Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is there any way to get financial help for in home health…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to get financial help for in home health care for an elderly person?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My mother is losing her sight and has other health concerns and should not be home alone

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am wondering how to get her help while I am at work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/22/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

The place to start is with your mother's health care provider. If your mother is on Medicare or Medicaid, her Doctor can order in-home health assistance for her. The nurses in the Doctor's office would connect you with in-home care agencies.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.