Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Im currently on. Im currently on SSDI I was told my SS

Customer Question
Im currently on Accountant's...

Im currently on

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Im currently on SSDI I was told my SS benifit could be larger than Disability How do I find out

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Disability was settled for a very small amount concerning the injuries I've worked since I was 14 accident happened when I was 53 Thank you Bruce

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/22/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: You can use this tool to estimate your Social Security benefits at your full retirement age because that is when your SSDI would automatically change to regular retirement benefits by operation of the law.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.