Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My Farther needs a replacement SSA 1099. I am his son doing…

Customer Question
My Farther needs a...

My Farther needs a replacement SSA 1099

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am his son doing his taxes and we are missing a SSA 1099

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/21/2018
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 4 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. He can actually request a copy of the SSA-1099 online. I will provide you with information on how to do that in the next thread.

Go to the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the blue button to create an account. Follow the prompts to request the SSA-1099.

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.