Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of myaward. I lost my letter for 2018 and I…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of myaward

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I lost my letter for 2018 and I need it replaces

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/21/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain a copy of your benefit award letter from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb