Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My father recently died, and I need to establish the proper…

Customer Question
My father recently died...

My father recently died, and I need to establish the proper benefit for my mother. She is unable to take care of her business and lives in a nursing home.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

If I go to my local SS office, what do I need to bring with me?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

They were having their benefits deposited by Direct Deposit, and I'd like to continue that. She lives in Texas and I'm in West Virginia.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

What did you mean by you want to establish proper benefit for your mother?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY