Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is it possible to get on line copies of 2015 and 2016 1099s.

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to get on line copies of 2015 and 2016 1099s

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need these for T

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Need copies for Thomas H. Park SS###-##-####as he is applying for help with State of iLLINOIS HAS HE IS IN NURSING HOME

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/20/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain copies from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you, ***** ***** I was on Social Security on line, please cancel my request for Just Members as I do not need this service. Thank you
no you do not need to call me I understand thank you again

Thank you for letting me know. I will forward your request to customer service on your behalf.

no